|Published:||Nov 13, 2012 9:46 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 13, 2012 11:17 PM EST|
NAPLES, Fla - Childhood vaccination is a hot topic and highly controversial.
With so much research and conflicting data, making the right decision for your child can be stressful.
This Sunday, a seminar in Naples will address the topic. The hope is to answer questions and address the pros and cons of childhood vaccination so parents can make informed decisions when they meet with their doctors.
"Parents are frustrated, they're very frustrated with what do I do? What do I do for my kids because this is one of the most important decisions you could possibly make for your child so this seminar was out of necessity. We need to figure out how to get information to mothers," says Dr. Liz Obermeier from Maximized Living Health Center.
April Renee from the Vaccine Information Coalition will speak along with Gary Tunskey, a Cellular Disease Specialist.
Both will talk about research, facts and other information to help parents make an informed decision.
The seminar is Sunday November 18 from 2-6 p.m. at St. Monica's Episcopal Church at 7070 Immokalee Road in Naples.
Admission is $10. Call 239-597-6099 to reserve your seat.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.