|Published:||Nov 13, 2012 9:46 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 13, 2012 11:17 PM EST|
NAPLES, Fla - Childhood vaccination is a hot topic and highly controversial.
With so much research and conflicting data, making the right decision for your child can be stressful.
This Sunday, a seminar in Naples will address the topic. The hope is to answer questions and address the pros and cons of childhood vaccination so parents can make informed decisions when they meet with their doctors.
"Parents are frustrated, they're very frustrated with what do I do? What do I do for my kids because this is one of the most important decisions you could possibly make for your child so this seminar was out of necessity. We need to figure out how to get information to mothers," says Dr. Liz Obermeier from Maximized Living Health Center.
April Renee from the Vaccine Information Coalition will speak along with Gary Tunskey, a Cellular Disease Specialist.
Both will talk about research, facts and other information to help parents make an informed decision.
The seminar is Sunday November 18 from 2-6 p.m. at St. Monica's Episcopal Church at 7070 Immokalee Road in Naples.
Admission is $10. Call 239-597-6099 to reserve your seat.
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- FMPD arrests 10 on drug charges, looking for 9 more
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Request to exhume remains from panhandle school rejected
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Community comes together for Safety Fair & 5k
- Fort Myers Dog Show takes over Lee Civic Center
- Communications satellite launched into space