|Published:||Nov 13, 2012 10:13 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 13, 2012 10:13 AM EST|
HUDSON, Fla. (AP) - Firefighters have rescued a dog that fell into a septic tank in Pasco County.
Pasco Fire Rescue responded to a call early Tuesday in a Hudson neighborhood.
The Tampa Bay Times (http://bit.ly/XB0ugs ) reports the 60-pound dog was trapped inside an open septic tank about eight feet below the ground in a neighbor's yard.
Rescuers safely pulled the dog out.
No further details were immediately available.
Information from: Tampa Bay Times (St. Petersburg, Fla.), http://www.tampabay.com.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school