|Published:||Nov 13, 2012 11:57 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 13, 2012 1:07 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Jose Cortes-Mejia was arrested Sunday after allegedly exposing himself to young children as they played in their backyard on Carrell Road.
The four children told an adult that a drunk man urinated in front of them.
They said the suspect, later identified as 29-year-old Cortes-Mejia, approached them while they were in the backyard. He began talking to the children who ignored him, but then he offered one of them $20 to come over to him. The children moved away.
They say that Cortes-Mejia then went over to the fence, pulled down his pants and urinated in front of them.
When Fort Myers Police arrived on the scene, they found Cortes-Mejia walking on the sidewalk in front of the residence with an open bottle of Corona.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Man bitten by shark in foot in Cocoa Beach