|Published:||Nov 13, 2012 11:57 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 13, 2012 1:07 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Jose Cortes-Mejia was arrested Sunday after allegedly exposing himself to young children as they played in their backyard on Carrell Road.
The four children told an adult that a drunk man urinated in front of them.
They said the suspect, later identified as 29-year-old Cortes-Mejia, approached them while they were in the backyard. He began talking to the children who ignored him, but then he offered one of them $20 to come over to him. The children moved away.
They say that Cortes-Mejia then went over to the fence, pulled down his pants and urinated in front of them.
When Fort Myers Police arrived on the scene, they found Cortes-Mejia walking on the sidewalk in front of the residence with an open bottle of Corona.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest