|Published:||Nov 13, 2012 10:35 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 14, 2012 12:00 PM EST|
SANIBEL ISLAND, Fla. - WINK News Call for Action tracked down Paula Broadwell's family on Sanibel Island on Tuesday night. The New York Daily News is reporting her in-laws live on the island.
WINK News Call for Action investigator Genevieve Judge went to the house to try to get any answers. Broadwell is the woman accused of having an affair with former CIA Director David Petraeus.
When WINK News knocked on the door, the gentleman that answered the door said, "You're on private property. You need to get your a** off this property right this very second."
When Call for Action investigator Genevieve Judge asked to talk to the man quickly, the man hit the microphone and said, "We don't want to talk."
WINK News got no answers and left.
WINK News did verify that Doctor Russell Broadwell, who practiced medicine in Fort Myers, lives at that address.
The New York Daily News reports Dr. Broadwell said he was astonished when he heard the news of the affair on Friday. When asked if he'd spoken to his son, Broadwell told the Daily News, "Of course, he's my son."
Trust WINK News to keep following up on this local connection.
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Memorial Day weekend travel expected to mirror last year
- Fla. Gov. asked to return money to insurer
- Fla. man dies after crashing into moving train
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- Man found floating in water near Marathon
- Hurricane center: Beware of the storm surge
- Missing man's kayak washes up in Pensacola