|Published:||Nov 13, 2012 3:09 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 13, 2012 3:09 PM EST|
ENGLEWOOD, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's deputies investigated a two-vehicle crash and rollover at Placida and Manor roads in Englewood.
CCSO received the call just after 2:00 p.m.
CCSO EMS responded along with Englewood Fire and extricated the driver from one of the vehicles. One person was transported to a local hospital.
CCSO deputies on scene said a truck rolled over twice, but both drivers were wearing seat belts and only one driver sustained a minor injury.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI