|Published:||Nov 13, 2012 3:09 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 13, 2012 3:09 PM EST|
ENGLEWOOD, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's deputies investigated a two-vehicle crash and rollover at Placida and Manor roads in Englewood.
CCSO received the call just after 2:00 p.m.
CCSO EMS responded along with Englewood Fire and extricated the driver from one of the vehicles. One person was transported to a local hospital.
CCSO deputies on scene said a truck rolled over twice, but both drivers were wearing seat belts and only one driver sustained a minor injury.
- North Fort Myers murder suspect caught
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- Sailors take to the harbor for regatta
- Collier County Deputies Search For Missing Woman
- Bears take a swim in a Collier County pool
- BREAKING: Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- FSU accuser's attorney to hold news conference