|Published:||Nov 13, 2012 12:12 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 13, 2012 12:12 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The Collier County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public’s help in identifying a man who detectives would like to question in connection with a fraudulent credit card transaction in Collier County on Friday, Sept. 28.
Detectives have released this surveillance photo from Publix, located at 11200 U.S. 41 N. in North Naples, in the hope of identifying the man shown in the image.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Collier County Sheriff’s Office at 252.9300, or to remain anonymous and be eligible for a reward call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- No one hurt in North Fort Myers mobile home fire
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- Rescuers work to herd stranded whales away from SWFL shore
- Florida Supreme Court to discuss medical marijuana Thursday
- Collier County first responders investigate hazmat situation
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys