|Published:||Nov 12, 2012 6:30 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 12, 2012 6:58 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.-"I am a sign twister. I am very good at it," said William Towler.
He twists and flips the sign, does the robot, and even makes moves reminiscent of the Michael Jackson's Thriller video.
Most people like what he does at the intersection of Mcgregor Boulevard and Gladioulous Drive. But some say a few of his moves are too racy for a public sidewalk. Plus they're distracting to drivers.
John Ruzanski said, "Although I don't totally agree with what he is doing at least he is trying to earn some money."
Towler flips signs for Little Caesars and Glamour Nails.
He said, "If they think it is offensive they need to dig deeper because it is an art and I am not throwing myself out there, like that, that is not what it is about."
Towler said it's about having fun using martial arts and dance.
Little Caesars said what some may describe as vulgar brings in the dough.
Eddie Stivaletta said, "I think he is fine. He is out here working hard. I have been in there to buy pizza...so"
Whether you love them or hate them, you can't deny his moves are certainly eye catching.
Towler said, "It gives your muscles relaxation. It is a workout and good for the body."
Little Caesars said in the nine months he's been a sign twister there's only been one complaint.
Towler is out at the intersection from 9am-7pm seven days a week.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire