|Published:||Nov 12, 2012 3:48 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 12, 2012 3:57 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Eastbound Daniels Parkway, underneath the I-75 overpass, will be closed Monday due to ongoing I-75 bridge repair.
Drivers should plan extra travel time eastbound on Daniels Parkway where they are detoured southbound on I-75 to the Alico Road exit. Motorists can turn left (east) onto Alico Road and return northbound using either I-75 or Treeline Avenue to Daniels Parkway.
The detour is expected to be in place about two to three hours.
Drivers are urged to plan extra travel time, pay attention to traffic signs, and use caution in this area.
Two lanes northbound and two lanes southbound on I-75 are expected to remain open to traffic during the daytime. The speed limit is reduced to 60 mph for northbound traffic and 50 mph for southbound traffic.
The westbound lanes of Daniels Parkway are open.
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Pod of whales beach themselves along Everglades shore
- Cops: Man shoots friend while watching football
- 2 Keys men get prison for wildlife trafficking
- Accused robber shoots self before arrest
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- Fla. cities lead nation in high-end foreclosures
- Officials lift Martin County dengue fever advisory
- Man accused in GCTC shooting appears before a judge