|Published:||Nov 12, 2012 2:46 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 12, 2012 2:46 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A man hired to change the locks at a South Fort Myers home is accused of burglarizing it.
Lee County deputies say Christian Michael Langford, an employee of Select Property Management, told them the bank ordered him to clear out the house on Long Meadow Road.
Deputies say they found an open bottle of alcohol in a bedroom, drug paraphernalia and several items missing.
The man in charge of the house says the previous owner died in June.
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Investigation in to the Hohensee marriage
- Friends remember Hohensee as kind and helpful, not violent
- Dr. Burke giving last speech before retirement
- Memorial Day weekend travel expected to mirror last year