|Published:||Nov 12, 2012 2:50 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 12, 2012 3:41 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The victim of a shooting on Prospect Avenue that happened November 9th, has identified as 49-year-old Domingo Gutierrez-Leon. He had no arrest history. LCSO says the man appeared to have worked hard and sent most of his money home to his family in Guatemala.
Detectives are still trying to determine a motive for the slaying and who is responsible. If you know anything about this homicide, call the Lee County Sheriff’s Office at (239) 477-1000. Or to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org via text to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD or through the TipSubmit app on any Smart phone.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI