|Published:||Nov 12, 2012 11:19 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 12, 2012 11:19 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Collier County Sheriff's deputies located a hunter who was lost in the Everglades Monday night.
The bow hunter was discovered about a mile into the woods off of Turner River Road and U.S. 41.
Deputies said they were talking with the man over the phone the entire time. They said it got dark and he lost his GPS, but he was found safe and sound.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Cape Coral firefighters investigate trash compactor fire