|Published:||Nov 12, 2012 11:19 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 12, 2012 11:19 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Collier County Sheriff's deputies located a hunter who was lost in the Everglades Monday night.
The bow hunter was discovered about a mile into the woods off of Turner River Road and U.S. 41.
Deputies said they were talking with the man over the phone the entire time. They said it got dark and he lost his GPS, but he was found safe and sound.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- Florida A&M could have probation lifted