|Published:||Nov 12, 2012 11:19 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 12, 2012 11:19 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Collier County Sheriff's deputies located a hunter who was lost in the Everglades Monday night.
The bow hunter was discovered about a mile into the woods off of Turner River Road and U.S. 41.
Deputies said they were talking with the man over the phone the entire time. They said it got dark and he lost his GPS, but he was found safe and sound.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- Dr. Joseph Burke's Last Day as Superintendent
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- Judge reads charge against Zimmerman to jurors