|Published:||Nov 12, 2012 10:06 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 12, 2012 10:06 AM EST|
FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say no foul play is suspected in the death of a man whose body was found floating in the waters off the Florida Panhandle.
The Northwest Florida Daily News (http://bit.ly/SWE9Gr ) reports that a boater found the body of 24-year-old David Burch Jones on Saturday in the waters off Fort Walton Beach.
Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Nicole Wagner says an initial examination of Jones' body revealed nothing unusual. The medical examiner's office is conducting an autopsy.
Information from: Northwest Florida Daily News (Fort Walton Beach, Fla.), http://www.nwfdailynews.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings
- Beach renourishment winds down in Naples