|Published:||Nov 12, 2012 10:06 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 12, 2012 10:06 AM EST|
FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say no foul play is suspected in the death of a man whose body was found floating in the waters off the Florida Panhandle.
The Northwest Florida Daily News (http://bit.ly/SWE9Gr ) reports that a boater found the body of 24-year-old David Burch Jones on Saturday in the waters off Fort Walton Beach.
Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Nicole Wagner says an initial examination of Jones' body revealed nothing unusual. The medical examiner's office is conducting an autopsy.
Information from: Northwest Florida Daily News (Fort Walton Beach, Fla.), http://www.nwfdailynews.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Charlotte County does away with PE class
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Three bears spotted in North Naples community
- Man answers the door & gets beat with a tire iron