|Published:||Nov 11, 2012 11:24 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 11, 2012 11:24 PM EST|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. - Drivers going to Fort Myers Beach will see some road work this week. Monday morning, crews will close the outside southbound lane of San Carlos Boulevard. They're replacing a section of sewer main. A right turn only lane will be set up at the intersection of San Carlos Boulevard and Prescott Street. The work is expected to finish by Friday.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat