|Published:||Nov 10, 2012 9:15 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 10, 2012 9:15 AM EST|
SANIBEL ISLAND, Fla.- The 31st annual Taste of the Islands hits Sanibel on Sunday, featuring 20 island restaurants.
The event is from 12:30-5 p.m. at Sanibel Community Park at 2231 Periwinkle Way.
Tickets are $5 at the gate, then you can purchase food tickets to get samples from your favorite restaurants.
Proceeds benefit CROW, the Clinic for Rehabilitation of Wildlife on Sanibel.
There will also be activities for kids and music.
For more information, visit http://tastesanibelcaptiva.com.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Third-grade FCAT math and reading scores static
- Naples Town Hall Speakers Series suspends 2014 season
- FDA warns of infections tied to Tennessee pharmacy