|Published:||Nov 09, 2012 12:44 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 09, 2012 12:44 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- As people across Lee County call on the Supervisor of Elections to lose her job, she tells WINK News that she has work to do.
Right now, Sharon Harrington's staff is tallying the provisional ballots, deciding which ones count.
Friday morning, Harrington spoke with David Bodden about the controversy surrounding this week's election.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 16 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776