|Published:||Nov 09, 2012 10:45 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 09, 2012 12:48 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- San Carlos Park Fire District was dispatched just before 8:00 a.m., to a vehicle fire on Interstate Commerce Drive at Alico Rd.
Firefighters arrived on scene to find the vehicle fully involved with smoke and flames showing. The fire was extinguished and SCPFD cleared the scene before 9:00 a.m.
The driver and passenger of the vehicle were not injured.
Photos provided by San Carlos Park Fire District.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting