|Published:||Nov 09, 2012 11:51 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 09, 2012 11:51 PM EST|
Estero, Fla.-- There's some good news for students at Florida Gulf Coast University looking to study for exams.
The university library hours will be extended.
The change will begin on Tuesday November 13.
New Student Government funding helped get the hours back to what they were.
The library will now be open until 1 a.m. Sunday through Thursday.
It will close at 7 p.m.Fridays and 6 p.m. Saturdays.
The library will be open at all hours during the university's reading week and final exams.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- APNewsBreak: Fla. congressman lost $18M in scheme