|Published:||Nov 09, 2012 9:09 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 09, 2012 10:02 AM EST|
TICE, FL - Lee County commissioner Brian Bigelow was involved in a traffic stop where the driver of his vehicle was taken into custody for drug possession. A Lee county sheriff's deputy stopped the vehicle driven by 19 year old David Henley, who did not have a valid driver's license, after the deputy says he witnessed the vehicle at a known drug house. A search of the vehicle turned up marijuana and cocaine. Henley was arrested and Commissioner Bigelow was cited for allowning Henley to drive.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption