|Published:||Nov 09, 2012 10:27 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 09, 2012 10:27 AM EST|
LANTANA, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a toddler drowned after falling into the Intracoastal Waterway in Palm Beach County.
Lantana police spokesman Troy Schaff says the accident happened about 5 p.m.
He called the accident "very tragic and unfortunate."
The 2-year-old's name was not released. No further details were immediately available.
Information from: The Palm Beach (Fla.) Post, http://www.pbpost.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration