|Published:||Nov 09, 2012 10:27 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 09, 2012 10:27 AM EST|
LANTANA, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a toddler drowned after falling into the Intracoastal Waterway in Palm Beach County.
Lantana police spokesman Troy Schaff says the accident happened about 5 p.m.
He called the accident "very tragic and unfortunate."
The 2-year-old's name was not released. No further details were immediately available.
Information from: The Palm Beach (Fla.) Post, http://www.pbpost.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: Encouraging sign for 24 stranded whales
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army