|Published:||Nov 08, 2012 2:54 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 08, 2012 2:54 PM EST|
SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla.- FPL restoration workers continue to help utility companies in the Northeast restore power to millions who lost electric service in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.
FPL crews were out repairing downed lines in a snowstorm working to get the lights back on in South Orange, N.J. on Wednesday.
FPL has sent more than 1,000 employees and contractors to assist the Northeast recovery effort.
FPL Lineman Jeff Wasson from Sarasota is pictured here.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Lehigh Middle student allegedly brings knife to school
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB