|Published:||Nov 08, 2012 2:54 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 08, 2012 2:54 PM EST|
SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla.- FPL restoration workers continue to help utility companies in the Northeast restore power to millions who lost electric service in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.
FPL crews were out repairing downed lines in a snowstorm working to get the lights back on in South Orange, N.J. on Wednesday.
FPL has sent more than 1,000 employees and contractors to assist the Northeast recovery effort.
FPL Lineman Jeff Wasson from Sarasota is pictured here.
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- No one hurt in North Fort Myers mobile home fire
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- Rescuers work to herd stranded whales away from SWFL shore
- Florida Supreme Court to discuss medical marijuana Thursday
- Collier County first responders investigate hazmat situation
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys