|Published:||Nov 08, 2012 4:06 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 08, 2012 5:59 PM EST|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office reported Thursday that its Cold Case Detectives arrested Linda Fay Dille, 46, of 27071 Fairway Drive, charging her with Perjury and Perjury by contradictory statements. Both are 2nd degree felonies.
Dille was the live-in girlfriend of Phillip Gavin Barr, 43, in October 2001 during the initial investigation into the disappearance and death Oct. 1, 2001 of Tara Danielle Sidarovichwho was 19 at the time of her death.
An arrest warrant for the her murder is still active for Barr and his whereabouts are unknown.
David Ray McMannis, 39, of Cumberland, Maryland, was arrested Oct. 26 in that city for First Degree Murder of Tara Sidarovich; he was returned back to Charlotte County on Nov. 4.
If anyone has information about the whereabouts of Phillip G. Barr, please call the CCSO at 941-639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
The investigation continues and additional arrests are pending.
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K jobs added
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Orlando hit-and-run
- Baby born on side of expressway in Miami
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free