|Published:||Nov 08, 2012 6:44 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 08, 2012 6:47 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Fellow commissioners in Lee County are not piling on Brian Bigelow, after his citation for allowing an unlicensed driver behind the wheel of Bigelow's rented car. The driver was arrested for drugs. Some citizens are disappointed.
"I have no comment," said Commissioners Frank Mann and Ray Judah.
John Manning and Tammy Hall did not return calls asking for comment about Bigelow.
Long-time resident Travis Rudder was not so quiet.
"He should resign. It is embarassing to the county. He should know better. Quit now and have it over with," said Rudder.
Bigelow has only 11 days left in office, and only one more full board meeting, next Tuesday. He has served as a commissioner for 6 years. He lost a bid for county clerk last August.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- 3 Miami-Dade officers shot, 2 suspects killed