|Published:||Nov 07, 2012 11:10 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 07, 2012 11:10 AM EST|
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a Tampa Bay area woman was injured when she ran a stop sign and collided with a school bus.
The Florida Highway Patrol reports that 18-year-old Gabriella Eliza Fermano was pulling out of a Pinellas County subdivision Tuesday afternoon when she turned into the path of the school bus, which hit the left side of Fermano's 2009 BMW.
The bus was carrying 21 children from Brooker Creek Elementary School, but no injuries were reported on the bus.
Fermano was taken to a nearby hospital with minor injuries. She was also cited for the crash.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Motorcycle crash blocks Nelson Rd. at Tropicana Pkwy.
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore