|Published:||Nov 07, 2012 11:41 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 08, 2012 2:31 PM EST|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's office is investigating a home invasion in Lehigh Acres. It happened just before 5:30 Wednesday night at home on the 3000 block of 25th Street W.
Investigators tell WINK News three masked men stole the homeowners' SUV.
According to the incident report, a female victim was in her front yard when she witnessed the three suspects putting on masks and holding, what she believed were, 9mm handguns. She told deputies they forced her back into her home.
The victim said she was forced to sit on the couch while the suspects went through each room of her home, taking a computer, jewelry, clothes and cell phones.
Two other victims were inside the house at the time and their accounts of what happened were the same. One of them called 911 when the suspects left.
Deputies set up a perimeter to try to find the suspects, but that search was called off. They did find a "Scream" movie mask, that had been dropped by one of the suspects, in the neighbor's driveway.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU