LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's deputies are investigating a grand theft of more than $18,000 from the Salvation Army Garden Street fund.
During an internal audit, it was revealed that $18,148 in funds were misappropriated.
The investigation continues.
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- 20-year-old girl dies in Cape Coral scooter crash
- Bikers participate in Collier County 'Freedom Ride'
- Standing room only at 2013 Hurricane Expo
- Start your engines!
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found