|Published:||Nov 07, 2012 1:55 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 07, 2012 1:55 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's deputies are investigating a grand theft of more than $18,000 from the Salvation Army Garden Street fund.
During an internal audit, it was revealed that $18,148 in funds were misappropriated.
The investigation continues.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified