|Published:||Nov 07, 2012 3:47 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 07, 2012 3:47 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Florida Repertory Theater has finally completed its expansion after months of construction. The space is re-opening its doors to one of Southwest Florida's only theater in the round.
More than half of the $300,000 needed for the project came from local donations.
The opening, on November 2nd, allowed the audience two different options: a traditional 400-seat theater and the new, intimate, 120-seat theater. It opened with a nearly sold-out performance of "Camping with Henry and Tom," based on actual events between Henry Ford and Thomas Edison.
- Thirteen People arrested during sobriety checkpoint.
- Pilot taken to hospital after Plane crashes in Collier
- City Tavern Relaunches with Help of Celebrity Chef
- Shots fired during family bbq.
- Police: Officer fatal shooting 'premeditated'
- LCSO searching for battery suspect
- Florida blueberries are a growing field
- 1 skydiver dies, another injured in Florida
- Panhandle Counties plan to spend oil spill funds
- Shooting under investigation