|Published:||Nov 07, 2012 6:18 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 07, 2012 6:18 AM EST|
The unofficial vote count in Florida shows President Barack Obama with a 46,000-vote lead over Mitt Romney, with 100 percent of precincts reporting. But Florida historically has left as many as 5 percent of its votes uncounted until after Election Day, making the race too close to call until state officials complete their count.
- Snitch Stoppers 239 founder arrested on drug charges
- Father buries son, exhumes casket to find it a mess
- Soldier surprises his children in time for Christmas
- FMPD makes arrest in Fifth Third Bank robbery
- Head-on collision blocks part of Vanderbilt Beach Rd.
- Florida Everblades deliver bears to children's hospital
- Lack of qualified labor for Cape Coral construction jobs
- Missing baby may be in the company of Lakeland woman
- Judge says the lights must go on in one Collier neighborhood
- Safe havens for children double in Southwest Florida