|Published:||Nov 07, 2012 4:48 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 07, 2012 5:09 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- A crane toppled over at the Robb & Stucky construction site on U.S. 41 and 3rd Avenue in Collier County.
No one was injured.
The Naples Fire Department said the crane was moving roofing tiles. There was an incline in the terrain and the weight toppled it over.
It resulted in a small oil leak that was quickly cleaned up.
There are a few officers on the scene and one lane of traffic is blocked.
There are no traffic problems because of the crane at this time.
- Teen fights off suspect accused of holding a gun to her head
- Students slime principal for 1 million minutes of reading
- Miami man catches longest Burmese python captured in Fla.
- LCSO catches home invasion suspects in San Carlos Park
- A&E's 'Beyond Scared Straight' films in Charlotte County
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Suspect gets life in prison for 2011 deadly shooting
- Rollover on SB I-75 at Bonita Beach Rd. slows traffic
- Fla. Gov. oks sales tax holiday for August
- Orange River Elementary principal Holly Bell retires