|Published:||Nov 07, 2012 4:48 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 07, 2012 5:09 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- A crane toppled over at the Robb & Stucky construction site on U.S. 41 and 3rd Avenue in Collier County.
No one was injured.
The Naples Fire Department said the crane was moving roofing tiles. There was an incline in the terrain and the weight toppled it over.
It resulted in a small oil leak that was quickly cleaned up.
There are a few officers on the scene and one lane of traffic is blocked.
There are no traffic problems because of the crane at this time.
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Holiday event fundraises for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Attendance up at 2013 Art Basel in Miami Beach
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- Report: Access to voting in Fla. varies by county