|Published:||Nov 06, 2012 3:28 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 06, 2012 9:53 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.-One lane of northbound and southbound I-75 from Colonial to Alico has opened after a major crash.
Glendell Edison, 57, of Lehigh Acres, is charged with a maximum height violation after his semi-truck hit the Daniels overpass just after 3 p.m.
FHP suggests southbound drivers take Colonial to Treeline to Alico as an alternate route. Northbound drivers should take Alico to Treeline to Colonial
Traffic on Daniels can enter I-75 north and south. Traffic traveling north will be diverted at Alico and those traveling south will be diverted at Colonial.
Avoid the area or expect delays.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in suspicious North Fort Myers fire
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft