|Published:||Nov 06, 2012 3:55 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 06, 2012 4:02 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Whether the Medstar helicopter program will be publicly or privately owned is still up in the air.
Tuesday, commissioners voted to send out a request for proposals so companies can make their case to take over the program.
They also want the Public Safety Department to make their case to put Medstar back in the air.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim