|Published:||Nov 06, 2012 4:00 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 06, 2012 4:02 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Commissioners named Doug Meurer the interim county manager.
Ex-county manager Karen Hawes resigned last month after controversy over her role in what's being called the Medstar mess.
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- 911 call: Judge in Zimmerman trial hears dispute
- Fla. Gov. Scott's job approval up to 43%