|Published:||Nov 06, 2012 12:00 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 06, 2012 12:25 PM EST|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - Lee County deputies are currently on scene of a death investigation in Lehigh Acres. The victim has been identified as 48-year-old Mark Holm.
According to the sheriff's office, it was reported shortly after 10 o'clock Sunday night. Deputies discovered Holm's body inside a house on the 2900 block of 51st St. S.W.
Detectives continue to investigate the shooting incident and believe it to be domestic related.
The Medical Examiner will conduct an autopsy and Crime Scene technicians will continue to document and process evidence.
Carlos Ramirez, who lives across from the home in question, says the woman living at the house knocked on his door late Sunday and asked him to call 911. He says she told him she had shot a man inside her house.
LCSO says this incident does not pose a danger to the community at large.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.