|Published:||Nov 06, 2012 12:00 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 06, 2012 12:25 PM EST|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - Lee County deputies are currently on scene of a death investigation in Lehigh Acres. The victim has been identified as 48-year-old Mark Holm.
According to the sheriff's office, it was reported shortly after 10 o'clock Sunday night. Deputies discovered Holm's body inside a house on the 2900 block of 51st St. S.W.
Detectives continue to investigate the shooting incident and believe it to be domestic related.
The Medical Examiner will conduct an autopsy and Crime Scene technicians will continue to document and process evidence.
Carlos Ramirez, who lives across from the home in question, says the woman living at the house knocked on his door late Sunday and asked him to call 911. He says she told him she had shot a man inside her house.
LCSO says this incident does not pose a danger to the community at large.
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Beach renourishment winding down in Naples
- Florida A&M could have probation lifted