|Published:||Nov 06, 2012 4:08 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 06, 2012 7:51 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fl. - The Minnesota Twins will pay $500,000 a year for a 30-year lease agreement with the County.
It is after Commissioners approved a two-phase renovation to Hammond stadium for the team at Tuesday's County Commission meeting.
The two-phase project will cost about $42 million.
It includes a stadium and field makeover, renovated rest rooms and concessions.
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI
- Part of Collier Blvd. closed due to downed power line
- Post-recession reinvention: the pet food business
- Dr. Nancy Graham sworn in as Lee County Superintendent
- Lee County Schools want to spend $180,000 on marketing
- Passerby pulls floating 5 year-old from North Naples pond
- Beach-goers keeping an eye on the waves in the Gulf