|Published:||Nov 06, 2012 4:08 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 06, 2012 7:51 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fl. - The Minnesota Twins will pay $500,000 a year for a 30-year lease agreement with the County.
It is after Commissioners approved a two-phase renovation to Hammond stadium for the team at Tuesday's County Commission meeting.
The two-phase project will cost about $42 million.
It includes a stadium and field makeover, renovated rest rooms and concessions.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft