|Published:||Nov 06, 2012 7:00 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 06, 2012 1:12 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, FL - Amendment 4 would change the amount the state is allowed to tax your home / property on an annual basis. It would also afford those who purchase a home in Florida as a second home to take advantage of the homestead exemptions full time residents of the Sunshine State enjoy. Some believe by adopting amendment 4 we would see a boost in Florida home sales. Others say the amendment only benefits non - full time residents and would place a larger tax burden on full time residents.
To understand the President's Health Care Act, click here.
For clarification of Amendment 2, click here.
To read clarification on Amendment 3, click here.
Click here to review Amendment 5.
Click here to read about Amendment 6.
For more information on Amendment 12, click here.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders