|Published:||Nov 06, 2012 7:00 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 06, 2012 1:12 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, FL - Amendment 4 would change the amount the state is allowed to tax your home / property on an annual basis. It would also afford those who purchase a home in Florida as a second home to take advantage of the homestead exemptions full time residents of the Sunshine State enjoy. Some believe by adopting amendment 4 we would see a boost in Florida home sales. Others say the amendment only benefits non - full time residents and would place a larger tax burden on full time residents.
To understand the President's Health Care Act, click here.
For clarification of Amendment 2, click here.
To read clarification on Amendment 3, click here.
Click here to review Amendment 5.
Click here to read about Amendment 6.
For more information on Amendment 12, click here.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Naples shelter combats domestic violence one gift at a time