|Published:||Nov 06, 2012 7:00 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 06, 2012 1:09 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, FL - The 6th proposed amendment ot Florida's Constitution would basically re-confirm Federal Laws on the issue of public funding for some abortions and copy them to the Florida Contstitution.
There is already a Federal ban on using public funds for most abortions. Amendment 6 also looks to change Florida's privacy laws.
If you vote yes: you want the Constitution changed to reflect the Federal Ban on the use of public monies for most abortions and change the State's Privacy laws.
If you vote no: you do not want a change made to Florida's constitution adding the existing Federal Ban and disagree with changing the State's privacy laws.
Click here to read clarification of the President's Health Care Act.
Click here to review Amendment 2.
To better understand Amendment 3, click here.
To review Amendment 4, click here.
Click here to read about Amendment 5.
For information on Amendment 12, click here.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI
- Part of Collier Blvd. closed due to downed power line
- Post-recession reinvention: the pet food business
- Dr. Nancy Graham sworn in as Lee County Superintendent
- Lee County Schools want to spend $180,000 on marketing