|Published:||Nov 06, 2012 7:00 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 06, 2012 1:09 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, FL - The 6th proposed amendment ot Florida's Constitution would basically re-confirm Federal Laws on the issue of public funding for some abortions and copy them to the Florida Contstitution.
There is already a Federal ban on using public funds for most abortions. Amendment 6 also looks to change Florida's privacy laws.
If you vote yes: you want the Constitution changed to reflect the Federal Ban on the use of public monies for most abortions and change the State's Privacy laws.
If you vote no: you do not want a change made to Florida's constitution adding the existing Federal Ban and disagree with changing the State's privacy laws.
Click here to read clarification of the President's Health Care Act.
Click here to review Amendment 2.
To better understand Amendment 3, click here.
To review Amendment 4, click here.
Click here to read about Amendment 5.
For information on Amendment 12, click here.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students
- Former Cape mayoral candidate faces fraud charge