|Published:||Nov 05, 2012 3:48 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 05, 2012 3:48 PM EST|
NAPLES, Fla.- Vanderbilt Drive between 105th Avenue North and 106th Avenue North is closed to through traffic, due to a broken pipe under the roadway.
Traffic is being detoured around this section of Vanderbilt Drive.
Crews are working to repair the pipe. Repairs are expected to be completed later today.
Advance warning signs, detour signs and barricades are being used to assist drivers traveling in this area.
Drive with caution.
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Rollover shuts down part of SB I-75 at Colonial
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest
- Boil water notice in effect after Cape water main break
- Man accused in 2012 Three Oaks murder appears in court