|Published:||Nov 04, 2012 8:34 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 04, 2012 9:43 AM EST|
Fort Myers, Fla. -- Sunday, November 4th, you have the chance to help a little boy in our community with an overwhelming expense. Logan is a two year old who suffers from seizures, and needs a service dog to help him live as normal a life as possible. But the training for that dog costs $10,000. To help raise the needed funds, his family is hosting a poker run.
To join in, sign-up is at The Firehouse Sports Grill in North Fort Myers. The ride runs from 9:30 until 11:30 am. The Poker Run ends at Dixie Roadhouse in Cape Coral, where a celebration will continue throughout the afternoon.
For more information, you can contact Logan's family at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- Mote Marine asking people to keep eye out for whale sharks
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges
- How hurricanes get their names