|Published:||Nov 04, 2012 8:34 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 04, 2012 9:43 AM EST|
Fort Myers, Fla. -- Sunday, November 4th, you have the chance to help a little boy in our community with an overwhelming expense. Logan is a two year old who suffers from seizures, and needs a service dog to help him live as normal a life as possible. But the training for that dog costs $10,000. To help raise the needed funds, his family is hosting a poker run.
To join in, sign-up is at The Firehouse Sports Grill in North Fort Myers. The ride runs from 9:30 until 11:30 am. The Poker Run ends at Dixie Roadhouse in Cape Coral, where a celebration will continue throughout the afternoon.
For more information, you can contact Logan's family at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash