|Published:||Nov 04, 2012 10:08 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 04, 2012 10:08 AM EST|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.-The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office says 39-year-old David Ray McMannis, who was arrested for First Degree Murder in the death of Tara Danielle Sidarovich on Oct. 1, 2001, was extradited back to Charlotte County early Sunday morning.
McMannis was arrested Oct. 26 on a Charlotte County warrant in Cumberland, Maryland.
He was transported to the Charlotte County Jail where he remains on no bond.
The State Attorney’s Office in the 20th Judicial Circuit reviewed new evidence and testimony developed by the CCSO Cold Case Unit, as well as existing evidence and testimony gathered by previous investigators.
Arrest warrants for first degree murder were issued for David Ray McMannis and accomplice, 43-year-old Phillip Gavin Barr.
Barr has not been located and a nationwide search is underway.
If anyone has information on the whereabouts of Phillip G. Barr, call the sheriff's office at 941-639-2101.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Men take homeowner's truck at gunpoint, abandon it nearby
- Salvation Army of Collier short on donations and volunteers
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire
- Nate Lee continues to fight for 911 call system improvements