|Published:||Nov 04, 2012 3:42 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 04, 2012 3:42 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - The Lee County Sheriff's Office is investigating a burglary at the Obama/Biden campaign office in south Fort Myers.
A campaign worker reported the break-in after arriving at the office Sunday morning. The employee found a glass front door had been smashed; the only item missing was a manila envelope with cash inside. Nothing else was reported missing, and no political statements were left behind.
Surveillance cameras caught an image of a male perrson of interest at the office overnight. The subject is a young white male with dark hair. He is wearing shorts and sandals and carrying a backpack as he walks near the campaign office.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000 or Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling