|Published:||Nov 04, 2012 9:54 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 04, 2012 9:54 AM EST|
SANIBEL, Fla.- The Calusa Blueway Paddling Festival wraps up Sunday on Sanibel, with the first coast to coast expedition challenge.
The festival includes canoeing, kayaking and paddle boarding demonstrations and events continue throughout the afternoon at the Sanibel Causeway.
The coast to coast challenge is a 240 mile human-powered boat race, launching from Sanibel at 2 p.m. and continuing to Miami.
For more information on the festival schedule, visit http://www.calusabluewaypaddlingfestival.com.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search