|Published:||Nov 04, 2012 9:54 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 04, 2012 9:54 AM EST|
SANIBEL, Fla.- The Calusa Blueway Paddling Festival wraps up Sunday on Sanibel, with the first coast to coast expedition challenge.
The festival includes canoeing, kayaking and paddle boarding demonstrations and events continue throughout the afternoon at the Sanibel Causeway.
The coast to coast challenge is a 240 mile human-powered boat race, launching from Sanibel at 2 p.m. and continuing to Miami.
For more information on the festival schedule, visit http://www.calusabluewaypaddlingfestival.com.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K jobs added
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Orlando hit-and-run
- Fla. city ends program allowing backyard chickens
- Baby born on side of expressway in Miami
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Scott touring Miami port dredging operation