|Published:||Nov 02, 2012 11:39 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 02, 2012 5:20 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- On Airport-Pulling Road, between Pelican Marsh Boulevard and just north of Crescent Lake Drive, expect northbound traffic to be diverted from two lanes to one lane on Monday, Nov. 5 from approximately 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., weather permitting, as crews pave the roadway following work to repair a broken water main.
Advance warning signs, lighted arrow boards and barricades will be used to assist drivers traveling in this area.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting