|Published:||Nov 02, 2012 11:39 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 02, 2012 5:20 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- On Airport-Pulling Road, between Pelican Marsh Boulevard and just north of Crescent Lake Drive, expect northbound traffic to be diverted from two lanes to one lane on Monday, Nov. 5 from approximately 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., weather permitting, as crews pave the roadway following work to repair a broken water main.
Advance warning signs, lighted arrow boards and barricades will be used to assist drivers traveling in this area.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017