|Published:||Nov 02, 2012 5:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 02, 2012 5:12 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - Charlotte County Utilities is currently experiencing technical difficulties with the telephone system, causing some customer service functions to be disabled.
Bill payment, bill viewing and "Latest News" is available on their website at www.CharlotteCountyFL.com/CCU or email the company with any inquiries at email@example.com.
Charlotte County Utilities hopes to be back online with full customer service operations by Monday, November 5th.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Red Sox' 2014 Spring Training ticket sales set record
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law