|Published:||Nov 02, 2012 5:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 02, 2012 5:12 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - Charlotte County Utilities is currently experiencing technical difficulties with the telephone system, causing some customer service functions to be disabled.
Bill payment, bill viewing and "Latest News" is available on their website at www.CharlotteCountyFL.com/CCU or email the company with any inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charlotte County Utilities hopes to be back online with full customer service operations by Monday, November 5th.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed