|Published:||Nov 01, 2012 11:25 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 02, 2012 10:42 AM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.-The investigation into a Lee County school bus driver is now complete.
The driver was accused of knowingly dropping off 9-year-old Ryan Scott at the wrong bus stop in Bonita Springs in August.
WINK News is told video from that day confirms the driver did not follow proper protocol. The district gave the driver a written warning and she is now back on the job.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges
- LCEC warning customers about customer service imposters
- How hurricanes get their names