|Published:||Nov 01, 2012 11:25 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 02, 2012 10:42 AM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.-The investigation into a Lee County school bus driver is now complete.
The driver was accused of knowingly dropping off 9-year-old Ryan Scott at the wrong bus stop in Bonita Springs in August.
WINK News is told video from that day confirms the driver did not follow proper protocol. The district gave the driver a written warning and she is now back on the job.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies