|Published:||Nov 01, 2012 4:21 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 01, 2012 4:21 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Deputies arrested 38-year-old John "Troy" Hall on charges of sexual battery on a victim under the age of 12 on Wednesday.
Bruising was discovered on the young victim on Friday, who then told a Children's Advocacy Center specialist about the abuse, according to the arrest report.
Hall denied the allegations and agreed to a polygraph test. Afterward, he was placed under arrest and transported to the Naples Jail.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Man bitten by shark in foot in Cocoa Beach