|Published:||Oct 31, 2012 4:44 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 31, 2012 6:33 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- The woman pulled from a burning building on Collier Ave. Tuesday afternoon has died.
The victim, 78-year-old Jeannine Fisher, was transported as a trauma alert, after being removed from a front window on the first floor of Sandpiper Run.
She suffered second and third degree burns.
Fisher was later transferred to Tampa General Hospital where she passed away.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Ukrainian student in SWFL shares perspective on unrest
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FSU students spend spring break 'serving the underserved'
- Former head of Harborside sues City of Ft. Myers