|Published:||Oct 31, 2012 4:44 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 31, 2012 6:33 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- The woman pulled from a burning building on Collier Ave. Tuesday afternoon has died.
The victim, 78-year-old Jeannine Fisher, was transported as a trauma alert, after being removed from a front window on the first floor of Sandpiper Run.
She suffered second and third degree burns.
Fisher was later transferred to Tampa General Hospital where she passed away.
- Fire destroys home, 2 cars, motorcycle in Port Charlotte
- iGeneration Charter School in Immokalee shuts down
- Barbara B. Mann remembered at annual Holiday Carol Sing
- Naples Botanical Garden Night Lights kicks off tonight
- City of Palms Classic tips off in Fort Myers
- Florida U.S. Senator offers to go to Iran for CIA contractor
- I-75 south lanes closed near Sarasota after crash
- Firefighters find body in Ocala home; dog rescued
- Police: Driver hits biker, drives with him on car
- Inmate charged in central Fla. woman's 2011 death