|Published:||Oct 31, 2012 11:59 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 01, 2012 2:49 PM EDT|
North Fort Myers, Fla. -- Since Sandy started, insurance agencies have been swamped with calls for claims and one local company is asking for help to handle those calls.
Lynx services in North Fort Myers says just today they had more than 10,000 calls just for insurance claims.
Their company handles insurance claims for various insurance companies.
Yesterday, the company fielded 15,000 calls.
To meet the demand Lynx extended their hours and is now offering temporary work for people.
Sandy Frazier from Lynx Services Human Resource says "we have a couple of training classes going on now and we've got another one going on tomorrow."
Frazier says they've already recruited more than 175 people.
To find out abotu job opportunities:
Call: (239) 479-6000
LYNX Services, L.L.C.
6351 Bayshore Road,Suite 18
Fort Myers, FL 33917
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed