|Published:||Oct 31, 2012 8:17 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 31, 2012 10:15 AM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. - Wednesday night is the last chance to check out the Haunted Walk in Bonita Springs.
It runs from 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at Depot Park, located behind Riverside Park on Old 41.
The theme this year centers around classic horror movies.
Participants will walk through the woods, taking a tour from one movie set to another and could run into characters like the headless horseman, Frankenstein's monster, and Dracula.
Tickets are $1 for kids and $2 for adults. All proceeds will benefit the Bonita Springs Assistance Office.
Visit www.pumpkinkingproductions.com for more information.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students