|Published:||Oct 31, 2012 10:57 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 31, 2012 10:57 AM EDT|
MANATEE COUNTY, Fla.– Manatee County Animal Services seized several Pit Bull mix dogs from a home in Bradenton on September 19, after the owners were charged with animal cruelty. Animal Services petitioned the court for a hearing to gain custody of the dogs.
On October 19th, a hearing was conducted and the dogs were remanded to the custody of Manatee County Animal Services. They are now in need of loving homes.
For more information, contact Manatee County Animal Services at 941-742-5933.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders
- Mom blames husband after driving kids into ocean