|Published:||Oct 31, 2012 10:57 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 31, 2012 10:57 AM EDT|
MANATEE COUNTY, Fla.– Manatee County Animal Services seized several Pit Bull mix dogs from a home in Bradenton on September 19, after the owners were charged with animal cruelty. Animal Services petitioned the court for a hearing to gain custody of the dogs.
On October 19th, a hearing was conducted and the dogs were remanded to the custody of Manatee County Animal Services. They are now in need of loving homes.
For more information, contact Manatee County Animal Services at 941-742-5933.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Man bitten by shark in foot in Cocoa Beach