|Published:||Oct 31, 2012 10:36 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 31, 2012 10:36 AM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Two robbery suspects from separate cases have been sentenced to prison for their part in their respective crimes.
On May 10th of this year, David Bernier committed an armed robbery at the Walgreens located at Chiquita Blvd. and Cape Coral Parkway. Detectives were able to catch up to him several days later and arrest him for the crime.
On October 30th, Bernier took a plea and was sentenced to 5 years in state prison followed by 5 years of probation.
The second robbery occurred on August 6th Jeffrey Robinson committed a robbery at the 5/3 Bank located at 1801 NE Pine Island Road. Robinson was located and arrested by detectives the following day.
On October 30th Robinson also took a plea and was sentenced to 2 years in state prison.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration