|Published:||Oct 31, 2012 10:36 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 31, 2012 10:36 AM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Two robbery suspects from separate cases have been sentenced to prison for their part in their respective crimes.
On May 10th of this year, David Bernier committed an armed robbery at the Walgreens located at Chiquita Blvd. and Cape Coral Parkway. Detectives were able to catch up to him several days later and arrest him for the crime.
On October 30th, Bernier took a plea and was sentenced to 5 years in state prison followed by 5 years of probation.
The second robbery occurred on August 6th Jeffrey Robinson committed a robbery at the 5/3 Bank located at 1801 NE Pine Island Road. Robinson was located and arrested by detectives the following day.
On October 30th Robinson also took a plea and was sentenced to 2 years in state prison.
- I-75 south lanes closed near Sarasota after crash
- Police: Driver hits biker, drives with him on car
- Fire breaks out at home where search warrant was served
- Lehigh double murder suspect who fled will return to SWFL
- Naples Botanical Garden Night Lights kicks off tonight
- iGeneration Charter School in Immokalee shuts down
- Service planned to remember missing Fla. mom, kids
- Surveillance camera catches Citgo robbery suspect in the act
- Florida U.S. Senator offers to go to Iran for CIA contractor
- City of Palms Classic tips off in Fort Myers