|Published:||Oct 30, 2012 2:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 30, 2012 2:53 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office has assembled 11 booking photos of Phillip Gavin Barr, 43, who is wanted for First Degree Murder in the Oct. 1, 2001 murder of Tara Danielle Sidarovich. Barr has been booked into the Charlotte County Jail a dozen times from Oct. 8, 2001 to May 5, 2009.
The CCSO today released all the photos of Barr showing his many different appearances during his arrest bookings over the eight year period in hopes someone might recognize Barr and call the CCSO at 941-639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477)in hopes of locating and arresting him.
The State Attorney’s Office in the 20th Judicial Circuit reviewed new evidence and testimony developed by the Charlotte County Sheriff’s Cold Case Unit, as well as existing evidence and testimony gathered by previous investigators. Arrest warrants for first degree murder were issued for Phillip Gavin Barr, 43, and 39-year-old David Ray McMannis. McMannis was arrested Oct. 26 in Cumberland, Maryland, by members of the Allegany County Combined Criminal Investigative Unit. He has waived extradition and is being processed to be returned to Charlotte County to face the murder charge. Barr has not been located and a nationwide search is underway.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing